(CENTRE COUNTY, Pa.) -- Accused Penn State child molester Jerry Sandusky has been hit with a new complaint, this one filed by his daughter-in-law, who claims he abused one of his grandchildren.
The complaint was filed with Centre County's Children and Youth Services by the wife of one of his adopted sons, Sandusky's lawyer told ABC News.
The lawyer, Joe Amendola, said the allegation cites the abuse of one grandchild.
"The allegations are ridiculous and unfounded. Jerry has absolutely denied any inappropriate contact with his grandkids," Amendola told ABC News.
The lawyer said, "It's important to keep in mind these allegations were made after the attorney general filed charges against Jerry even though the alleged incident[s] took place before the AG's charges were filed."
Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant football coach, has been charged with molesting eight boys over a 15-year period. Sandusky, 67, has admitted showering with boys but has denied any sexual activity with them.
Sandusky and his wife adopted five boys and the person who filed the complaint has not been publicly identified.
One of Sandusky's adopted sons, Matt Sandusky, still supports his father despite the allegations and even brought his children to visit Sandusky after his Nov. 5 arrest.
But the mother of Matt Sandusky's kids immediately went to court to obtain an order preventing Sandusky from being alone with her children. By court order, Sandusky is now not allowed unsupervised contact or overnight visits with his grandchildren.
Sandusky is free on bail without having to post any bail money. Amendola told ABC News earlier this week that if any fresh criminal charges were filed against his client, he feared, Sandusky would be sent to jail as a danger to the community.
In a related issue, lawyers for one of Sandusky's alleged victims, identified in a grand jury report as Victim 4, filed a request Wednesday for a preliminary injunction that would prevent the disbanding of The Second Mile, a charity that Sandusky helped to create.
The Second Mile, which helps disadvantaged children, has announced that it is considering several options, including disbanding.
The grand jury report claimed that Sandusky used the charity to prey on boys and legal experts have predicted the criminal allegations will be followed by civil lawsuits.
"We felt it was necessary to take this action after learning the organization was considering transferring its programs and not continuing its operations," lawyers Benjamin Andreozzi and Jeffrey Fritz said in a statement. "We believe it is in the best interest of our clients, as well as the other victims, to ensure that the organization is being financially responsible.
"We have reached out to attorneys for The Second Mile in the hope that appropriate safeguards against the dissipation of assets can be reached, but are proceeding with these legal measures in order to protect the interests of our clients and other victims in the event we are unable to come to an agreement," the lawyers said.
Copyright 2011 ABC News Radio