A carbon monoxide leak brought a large fire response to a Stow bowling alley...
Firefighters were called to Sto-Kent Lanes late Thursday morning after a report that someone fainted there, and then quickly evacuated the building.
Stow Fire officials say about 85 to 90 people were exposed to carbon monoxide, and say at least 27 people had to be sent to area hospitals. Others were treated at the scene.
NewsChannel 5 reports that all those treated will be OK, though one was taken to a hyperbaric chamber at Akron General Hospital.
Fire departments from nine other nearby communities responded to the situation.
(Earlier ANN coverage) Dozens of people have been taken to the hospital after a bowling Alley in Stow was evacuated due to carbon monoxide.
Channel 3 News reports emergency crews are at the Sto-Kent Bowling Alley were they are checking CO levels.
Further details have not been released.
On the web: WEWS NewsChannel 5, www.newsnet5.com