1. Posting on other people's Facebook or Twitter pages—People's pages should remain personal to them--it's their page. When you post your issues on all your friends' pages, it's basically spam. Only post on other people's pages when it's personal – birthday wishes, congratulations, or other messages of support.
2. Be judicious (sensible) with your likes.
3. Parking and Texting—It's not as dangerous as texting and driving, but it's annoying if someone is waiting for your parking spot. Take your foot off the brake and shut your engine back off while you use your phone in a parking lot.
4. Talking in the Toilet—There are a lot more people answering or making phone calls in public bathrooms. The stall of a bathroom creates a fake illusion of privacy. Unless it's absolutely critical, please let calls go to voicemail.
5. Know When To Talk And When To Text--Texting is a great way to handle simple logistical communications without having an actual conversation. But texting is not the perfect mode of communications for all conversations. You gotta know when to text and know when to suck it up and make a phone call.